This is a summary of the soil moisture sensor can be used to detect moisture, when the soil is dry, the module outputs a high level, whereas output low. Using this sensor make an automatic watering system, so that your garden plants without people to manage.
- This is a simple and easy moisture sensor can be used for the detection of soil moisturewhen soil water shortagethe module outputs a high levelwhereas the output low level. Using the sensor produces a watering device automaticallylet you don’t choose and employ persons to manage the plants in the garden.
- The sensitivity is adjustable digital potentiometer to adjust (blue).
- The working voltage of 3.3 V to 5 V.
- Simple digital outputg + v directly by single chip microcomputer.
- A fixed bolt holeconvenient installation.
- Control panel PCB size: 3 cm * 1.6 cm soil probe size: 6 cm * 2 cm.
- The power indicator light (red) and digital switch output indicator light (green).
- The comparator USES the LM393 chipswork stability.
- VCC: External 3.3 V to 5 V
- GND: External GND
- DO: Digital output interface (0 and 1)
- AO: Analog output interface(this interface is generally not do application)
Instructions for Use :
1. Soil moisture module is most sensitive to the ambient humidity is generally used to detect the moisture content of the soil.
2. Module to reach the threshold value is set in the soil moisture, DO port output high, when the the soil humidity exceeds a set threshold value, the module D0 output low.
3. The digital output D0 can be connected directly with the microcontroller to detect high and low by the microcontroller to detect soil moisture.
4. The digital outputs DO shop relay module can directly drive the buzzer module, which can form a soil moisture alarm equipment.
5. Analog output AO and AD module connected through the AD converter, you can get more precise values of soil moisture.